8.29.2010

couch loves

We decided not to buy a couch right after we got married since we were living in small spaces and already had two chairs for our living room.  But we're getting to the point now where we might be ready to buy.  So we have started "the couch" talks.  I'm not sure exactly what our time frame is, but I like to do my research beforehand.

After some initial scouting out, we are really interested in the Ikea Karlstad sofa with it's simple look but comfy feel.  Plus, you can wash the cover or even buy a couple different covers for some options.

{source}














So lately, I've been looking through Apartment Therapy house tours to get some good inspiration for when we do get our couch and all the different options we have.
Here are some of my favorite looks:

{source}



















{source}

















{source}

















{source}

















{source}




















{source}

















{source}

















Can you tell I like brick, wood, and natural colors? :)

Enjoy your Sunday afternoon!

Love,
Leah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails