10.18.2010

it's a good day...

Things that made me happy today...

*Knowing I have such an awesome husband.


*Meeting a friend to work on creating a logo for her new photography business.  Here's her blog.  I am so excited to be working with Autumn and put together a brand that really represents where she wants to take her photography style.  It feels so good to be doing graphics work...I love it!

*Discovering a new band,  Headlights,  on Pandora today.


*Finding some gorgeous photography on Irene Suchocki's Etsy shop.

















*Wanting to try out these amazing looking Plum, Almond and Chocolate Cakes from Cannelle et Vanille.
(Scroll to the bottom of her page to get the recipe.)






















It is such a good day to be alive!  I am constantly amazed at all of the blessings I have in my life and how I can get so easily frustrated or discontent.  I have no reason to be!  Everything I could ask for is at my fingertips and I need to just stop, take a moment, and recognize all the good things in my life.

Love,
Leah

ps. I can't wait to find out who the winner of the weekend giveaway will be!  I'll randomly choose a winner tomorrow morning, so if you haven't left a comment and still want to enter, go for it!  Don't be bashful.  Here's the post link.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Love your list, those cakes look delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails