2.07.2011

Highlights


















Some more highlights of our weekend...
*I got my defeat the xmas blues swap from Cassie and loved all the vintage stuff and yummy candy.  It really made my day on Saturday.  Thank you so much Cassie!

*We made philly cheese steaks for the first time and loved them!

*Happy to be married to my best friend who I love to hang out with.  He helped me finish up a bunch of stuff for Etsy and was so helpful...I love him so much.

*I won my first give away today!!  Natalie hosted a fun give away and I saw my name on her blog...I'm so excited and can't wait to figure out what to get with the gift certificate.  Thanks Natalie!

We enjoyed watching the game last night...great game to watch too since it was so close.
I hope you all are having a good start to your week..maybe the weather will warm up here in the midwest and we can start looking forward to spring!

xo
Leah

2 comments:

the chirpy bird said...

Gorgeous! Nothing like being married to your best friend, that's what I'm aiming for :)

Hope it heats up your way soon!

xx tash

Cole said...

Yay for so much happy stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails