3.25.2013

healthy oatmeal cookies...

3.21.13-2

Last week, I made some healthy oatmeal cookies for Finn and I to enjoy.  They had mashed banana, oats, raisins, and cinnamon.  I used this recipe I pinned, and I couldn't get over how easy they were.  Today, I made some again, but added chopped apples, cinnamon, and raw honey.  They turned out great and it was nice to know we could have "cookies" for breakfast. :)

There are some things we've been relaxed on with Finn, but when it comes to processed sugar, we are kind of protective.  As he gets older and eats more, I'm sure it will get a bit more tough to deal with, but we will try to hold off as much as we can.  Finding healthy sweet treats that can be a good substitute is important to me.  And helping Finn eat healthy will force Landon and I to eat healthier too...which I love.

What about you, what are your favorite healthy sweet treat recipes?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails