4.15.2010

Dress to Impress

My sister Hannah just went shopping yesterday for some fun new dresses, and it got me thinking. Wedding season is fast approaching us! We don't have a very large season this year, only three, but I am so excited for these weddings! I think a couple are going to be laid back casual weddings, and the other will be a bit more formal. I already have enough dresses, so I don't think I'll be buying any for this summer...I'm actually hoping to buy a sewing machine very soon!! But even so, it's fun to look around and see what styles are out there.

Hannah bought these two amazing pieces...she is going to look fabulous in them!!





The gold is from The Limited, and the blue is from Express.
I am so impressed with Hannah because she's stepping away from her shopping norm and trying out a bold new style for her. Go girl! I can't wait to see her rock these smocks this summer. :)

I found some more pretty things from my one of my favorite websites, ModCloth. They have tons and tons of dresses, all with a vintage feel. If you want unique and vintage, they probably have what you're looking for.
Here are my favorites:







I love this last one because it looks slightly similar to the one Landon got me for Valentine's Day. I can't wait to wear it for the 4th of July party at Hannah and Jon's lakehouse!!



Landon bought it from Charlotte Russe, another great store.

Here's to wearing fun dresses to fun weddings and such....can't wait!!

Things I'm thankful for today:

-finally getting the plates for our new car
-the sunshine
-awesome husband
-wonderful friends
-Stake N' Shake (we're going out for a snack after I get off work)
-the possibility of having my own sewing machine soon!
-blackened chicken and bleu cheese salad tonight

Have a wonderful Day!

Cheers,

Leah

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Thanks for featuring me on your blog! I feel so important now. :) Love your blog btw...love you more my sis!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails