7.13.2010

things i love...


i love trees and how the branches make patterns against the sky.



i love grape nuts with bananas...probably the one breakfast i would choose above all others.


i love old alleys and brick buildings.


i love having a best friend and lover to spend every day with.

today I'm thankful for:

- spinach salad with grilled chicken...supper was delish.
- getting to hang out with a great dog at work each day.
- jeopardy
- knowing i can talk with my Abba at any time...ever.
- a great sister who is so much like me.
- sunglasses.
- back rubs from Landon when i have a splitting headache.
- my fan so i can sleep each night.
- friends who ask how they can be praying for me each week.

Have a wonderful evening.

Cheers,

Leah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails