8.21.2010

mixinmatch
















I got a new haircut last week...haven't had bangs since I was in college.  Playing with Photoshop and creating new actions I can use later.  I'm pretty sure I could edit photos for hours and hours.

We're heading to a friend's house tonight to play Settlers and I made our Aunt Deb's amazing bean taco dip.  You can make it too...it's so easy.

Here are the ingredients you'll need:

Soften 1 bar cream cheese.

















Meanwhile, spread 1 can refried beans in a 9x9 pan.

















Mix softened cream cheese and about 12 oz. of sour cream...mix well my friends.


















Add 1/2 packet of taco seasoning. Again, mix well.

















Spread cream mixture over beans.

























Sprinkle 1 8oz. bag of taco cheese on top.

















Voila!  A yummy layered dip.  Scoops are the best chips for this by the way.

















And we're excited to eat it tonight!
















Four new songs I'm loving right now...

Ragged Wood by Fleet Foxes
Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Generator ^ First Floor by Freelance Whales
Be So Happy by Heartless Bastards

Have a splendid Saturday night....what are your plans for tonight??

Love,

Leah


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh! for a moment there I thought you cut *all* your hair off! whew! I like the most of it long. :-) coolmom84679

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails