8.17.2010

Three reasons...

Three reasons why today is great.

1. I don't have to work today!  After a long week last week and a long day yesterday, my boss has given me the day off.  There are so many things I want to get done today and probably won't, but it's nice to have some time to myself.  Maybe I'll catch up on some reading...

{source}

2. We are enjoying some cooler weather today.  I drove home last night with the windows down instead of the AC for a change and today should be the same!  No humidity thank you.
Maybe I'll go for a run on the Monon later...

{source}

3. I'm getting my eyes checked...which doesn't seem too great, but it's been long put off and I finally have time to get it done.  Maybe I'll swap my frames for some sweet vintage ones...

{source}
I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday as I will today.

Love,
Leah

2 comments:

Josie Beck said...

bahahahhaha! When you said vintage glasses I assumed you maybe meant some like the ones I have but then I saw that picture! Those would be AMAZING! I think everyone should wear vintage glasses. :)
Hope you are enjoying your day off sweet girl!

Leah Rife said...

Haha! No, I may have been slightly sarcastic on those frames. :) My prescription didn't change enough for me to justify getting new ones anyway...boo.

No, I LOVE your frames...you look great in them and you can actually pull them off. Great use of something old. I remember playing with my mom's old frames when we were little.

Have a great evening!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails