8.15.2010

cozy nooks

{source}




















{source}



















{source}

























{source}

























{source}























There's nothing more enjoyable and relaxing than a long, lazy afternoon with a good book and a comfy spot to curl up. Sunday afternoons are the best for this I think. I wish Sunday afternoons would just go on and on.

Once we have our own little place all to ourselves, I am so looking forward to making a space like this (I specially love the last image)...a space where I can get away from the busy world and retreat into an introvert day.

So enjoy your lazy Sunday afternoon and read a good book, snuggle with your love, or watch a movie in bed.

Cheers,

Leah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails