10.02.2010

october 3, 2009


Our Wedding Dance from Leah Rife on Vimeo.































































































































































Hands down, best day of my life.  (We're out of town for our 1st anniversary, so I wanted to post a little something about our day.)  Even though it was cold, we had the time of our lives surrounded by our amazing family and close friends.  I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day for the world.
Enjoy our wedding dance...sorry it's a bit shaky, but I love watching it and smiling.  That dance was so much fun.  
And enjoy a bit of our pictures.
I love my husband so much.  He means everything to me.  
I'll post a little wedding recap when we get back.  Yay!  Married for one year tomorrow!!
Love,
Leah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails