10.05.2010

love in a cabin






























Here's a little peek at our anniversary weekend.  We stayed at a quaint cabin up in Goshen, Indiana on Saturday evening and enjoyed the quiet area, wood burning stove, and the beautiful fall colors.  We ate at a diner for lunch and brought back some pizza for supper...we love eating in. And I found a new little friend in the form of a fuzzy grey kitten (who, we were informed, was adoptable.)  What a relaxing stay.  It geared us up for our photo shoot on Sunday which lasted from 2pm until 9pm.  It was a long day, but so so so much fun!  The photographers were awesome and so passionate about their work.  It was such a great way to spend our 1st anniversary.
I love my husband so much...more each day.  And this first year has been total happiness for me.  I'm so excited for all our years to come.

Love,
Leah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails