10.29.2010

pumpkin time...

































































Tonight Landon and I are carving our pumpkins!  I'm really excited since I can't remember the last time I actually carved a pumpkin for fun (excluding the times I've done it for baking purposes.)
Aren't these pumpkins so pretty and different?  I'm pretty sure Landon is going to do a scary/gruesome pumpkin, but I'm not sure yet what I want to do for mine.
Also, I'm going to be making dinner in a pumpkin for our supper tonight.  I had it for the first time a few years ago with some friends in Oregon and it was delicious!  Here's the recipe I'm going to try, but I'll be adding some onion, garlic, and cheese.
Pair it with some hard cider, and we've got a great supper!

Hope you all are having a good Friday so far!

Love,
Leah

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Sounds so fun! Thanks for entering my giveaway. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails