10.14.2010

thankful...

Today I'm thankful for:

*My amazing husband who is so funny, kind, loving, hot, calming, and genuine.

*This nice cool weather today.

*Not having to work Monday through Wednesday this week.

*A rainy afternoon yesterday.

*Getting to know friends from our church who are so real, honest, and welcoming.

*Natural peanut butter

*Finally finding an amazing hair stylist and salon!

*My bed.

*Taking time to read and getting away from things for awhile.

*Having a sister who helps me to let things roll off my shoulder.

*Having a sister who makes me laugh so hard I can't breathe.

*Hot apple cider.

*Having a husband who doesn't care if I do my silly voices.

*A dishwasher.

*The thought of going back "home" tomorrow and getting away from this busy city.

*The nice squirrel who chattered extremely loud this morning outside my window since I didn't set my alarm.

Hope you all have a good day!

Love,
Leah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails