11.02.2010

beautiful home

I am in love with this beautiful home I found via Apartment Therapy.




































































































I can't wait until Landon and I have our own home and we can build and add and change anything we want!  
That will be so nice.

Today I only worked from 7-10am, so it feels like I have the day off.  Getting a ton (and I mean a ton) of laundry done.  
Why does that laundry pile seem to be nice and small one day, and overnight it turns into this giant, heaping monster which menacingly taunts me?  

I'm also getting to see my momma sing in her university chamber choir tonight.  She is an amazing musician and vocalist, and thanks to her, all four of us kids in the family play multiple instruments, can sing in harmony, and can read and understand music.  
I'm so grateful to have such an appreciation for music because of her.

So basically, it's a good day: I voted, got Starbucks, I'm relaxing, and I can't wait to get that dumb laundry done.

xo

4 comments:

Blossoming Branches said...

Lovely apartment.

Natalie said...

I love it! The wood is so pretty.

this free bird said...

I absolutely love the book wall...such a relaxing space!

xoxo,
Carrie

the chirpy bird said...

WOW! look at that stove!! that's fantastic! Such a beautiful space! Loving your blog, I'm your newest follower :)
xox tash

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails