12.23.2010

A Very Thankful Christmas, Day 4















Well we are heading out of town today, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to post anymore...so Merry Christmas from Landon and I!!  We sent these out to our friends for the holidays this year.  It was so fun designing them and taking the photos.  I just love Christmas cards.  We've gotten quite a bit this year, and it's so wonderful to see our friends' photos with a holiday cheer attached.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas this Saturday.  Enjoy your time with family, friends, and take a moment to relax from the busy stuff and just take everything in.  I am so happy today, and thankful for all my real blessings, like my brother's kind heart, my sister's genuine spirit, my brother-in-law's calmness and generosity, and my whole circle of amazing family and friends.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Love,
Leah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails