2.01.2011

i love love...


via


















vintage love

via
















So I may be more than a little excited that February is finally here! It is my favorite month for a couple reasons.  First off, my birthday is in February...the day after Valentine's Day.  So I can't help but to look forward to the day of love.  Also, Groundhog Day is tomorrow and that is also one of my favorite days!  I watch the movie every year on my birthday...don't ask me why, it's just a quirky tradition I have.  (And yes, I can quote most of the film in it's entirety.)  Someday, Landon and I are heading to Punxsutawney, PA for the festival.

Anyway, regardless of the bleak weather, I'm pumped that it's the month of love and other fun things.  A lot of stuff is happening in our lives this month...it will be busy but oh so fun!

Happy February!

xo
Leah

4 comments:

Natalie said...

February is such a fun month, I'm excited to experience a married Valentine's Day this year! And how fun that your birthday is right after!

Renee said...

I love february too!

k said...

these pics are great, and happy bday month!

madison said...

we have the same birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails