3.02.2011

Pay it Forward 2011...


















I spied this on Krystal's blog this morning and loved the sound of it!  How fun to make things for other people!
I love a good excuse to be crafty, so I'm jumping on.  The first 5 people to comment will receive something handmade from me before 2011 ends.  They can, in turn post this and make something for 5 more people.  If you want to participate, but don't have a blog, that doesn't matter!
I'll still make something for you. :)  Just comment already! :)

Have a wonderful day!  I'm going to brew some coffee, turn on some LCD Soundsystem, and pack my little heart out.
We are moving in T minus 3 days and 3 hours.

xoxo
Leah

8 comments:

Hannah H. said...

This is such a cool idea Leah! I love your blog and reading about your life adventures. :)

michelle said...

Oh this sounds so fun! I'm in the process of making a new blog, but I love you read yours! So inspiring! I love being crafty and I would love something handmade :)

stace said...

OooOoo, what a wonderful time to have found your blog. :] This is such a cool idea!

ellyngetts said...

This is a great idea! I'm in.. I really enjoy making things for people! :)

Lynn {hearted girl} said...

i know i'm commenter no. 5 but already jumped on board with this stellar idea on "my best friend jules" bloggy so don't want to be a greedy guts but felt the need to throw out some more accelerated props b/c i love this so much!

just pass me on by and take whoever comes next, i gotta get on this and post about it too, thanks for the reminder doll. ♥

pea ess: LCD all the way baby!!!!!! happy moving day - xo

dulci said...

Great idea!

Check out my Nanette Lepore giveaway!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Cole said...

This is a wonderful idea! I'd love to participate but feel like I'm so lame about sending stuff!

Krystal said...

ahhh I'd totally participate and we'd make an infinite loop if you'd like! hahaha :) I'm glad I get to send something to you!! Can you mail me your address dear? And whether you are a gold/silver +bracelet/necklace or earring type of girl? or a surprise kind of girl?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails