8.08.2011

baby stuff...

What a great week this is going to be!  We are busy almost every night, but with fun stuff...registering for baby stuff tonight.  Here's a couple things that would be fun to put on our list:

cutest stuffed animals ever from Playing Mantis
























What a sweet hat!




















FuzziBunz cloth diapers.




Don't be afraid of that last one.  We are probably going to be doing cloth diapering for our wee one.  I have been doing a ton of research, and FuzziBunz are my favorite so far.  We're actually taking a free Cloth Diapering 101 class at a local store in a couple weekends to help us figure things out.  Best part of cloth diapers?  You can save a TON of money, and they can last such a long time.
Oh, and aren't the colors fun?  They have sure changed a lot since my mom used them on me and my siblings.  She has been a huge inspiration for us to use cloth.

The baby is growing!!























Today I'll be getting some photo work done and I love listening to music (and eat snacks) while I do so.  Here's a nice little version of Chicago that I love....enjoy your day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails