11.15.2011

via














Landon and I are savoring these quiet days with each other as we wait for this newest addition to our family.  I love it when Landon gets home from work and we get to snuggle or sit on the couch and talk about our days...one of my most favorite times.  Soon, he'll come home and snuggle with me and our baby as we catch up.  I can't wait for that.

Still no sign of baby yet.  We had an appointment on Monday and the midwife was so calm and laid back about me being over due.  She said we can technically go past Thanksgiving if baby waits that long, and they aren't pushing induction at all right now.  I'm so thankful for that.  Landon and I truly believe that the baby will come when he or she is ready.  Since I'm over due now, I'll go in for monitoring once a week just to make sure all is well, and if so, we just keep waiting.

Oh, my precious baby, mama can't wait to hold you, and see you, and kiss you.

2 comments:

Eileen Rife said...

Thinking about you, Landon and Leah, as you approach the big day.

Lord,

Guide them safely through labor and delivery. Thank you that every birth is a special reminder of how fearfully and wonderfully you have created each one of us. Grant them a smooth transition into being a family of three. Give them wisdom, courage, and grace to love and rear this little gift from heaven.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

A hug to you, Leah, and Landon too. :)

k said...

Aw, definitely thinking of you guys. I hope all goes well and I can't wait to "meet" baby :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails