3.02.2012

Project: Simplify



One of my favorite blogs to read is Simple Mom.  I love all the practical and wise advice over there.  Tsh is doing a Project: Simplify again this year, and I've decided to join in with everyone!  It's amazing how soon your home can get cluttered and out of order, and I'm really excited to tackle some major clutter spots in our little home.  Here's a great post that gives a good view on decluttering.

We are going to start on Monday and work on one area each week for four weeks.  We'll get to link up with Tsh and share before and after photos.

I don't know what it is about working in a group, but knowing hundreds of other people will be decluttering their homes at the same time is so encouraging!

So, if you want to join in, you can.  Just click on the button and head over to Simple Mom to get all the info.

Landon and I will be staying home this weekend and relaxing.  Tomorrow, I am going to try to get a haircut as my poor locks are looking pretty sad post-baby.  I haven't gotten a trim since last November! :)

I hope you all have a great weekend, whatever you decide to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling SO ready to de-clutter...but now is not the time. I have it scheduled on my calendar for after graduation! Perhaps you can store up some tips for me. :-) Have fun! coolmom84679

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails