9.19.2012

my niece...

In August, my sister and brother-in-law had a sweet baby girl named Emery Malin.  She arrived, and my whole family was thrilled to have a new little member to love on.  It's been neat and encouraging to go through this phase of life with my sister at about the same time.  We are very close to each other, more than some sisters I would say, and it has been a huge blessing having each other nearby during this whole baby time.

So when Emery was about a week old, Hannah wanted me to come and take her picture for the birth announcement she was planning on sending out.  If you got one, you'll know what an awesome job she did at planning them out.  She went with a library theme, hand stamped and typed the cards, and hand bound the mini photo booklets.  Best birth announcement I've ever seen!

Here are some photos of Emery so you can get a taste of what the announcement was like.  Thank you to Landon for freestyle cutting out the letters of Emery's name!  It was a really good day, and I'm so glad I was able to help out with this announcement.




























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails