1.22.2013

thoughts...



Some things I've been thinking on these days...

*God is good all the time.  I see His hand working in my life.  I am thankful for this.

*The things most worth fighting for are the hardest fights to fight.  Thankful for a husband who is willing to fight alongside me each day.

*Constantly looking forward to next month, next year, or down the road is robbing me of today.  I want to embrace each day all on its own and appreciate it for what it is.

*Letting go of negative thoughts, words, and people is giving me room to breathe.

*Friendships are things that I must invest time and energy into, and the rewards are so worth it.

*Accepting myself for how I've been created will bring contentment.

*Being intentional in relationships is one of the most important things I can do with my time.

*Trying new things will stretch me and grow me in ways I would not have otherwise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails