2.08.2013

Hello Friday...

2.8.13-1

Well Friday is here and I'm excited!  We've had a pretty good week around here, and there are a lot of fun things to look forward to in the next couple of days.

We are headed down to Louisville today and dropping Finn off with my Aunt and Uncle, then staying at a hotel downtown that Landon scored a stellar price on using Priceline.  We'll go out for dinner at a local eatery, then SLEEP IN on Saturday!  This mama's excited.  Then, we get to spend the morning together before spending time with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins for the rest of the weekend.

A few favs from this week:

*Favorite quote I read:  "The people God uses don't have to know a lot of things, or have a lot of things - they just have to need him a lot." - From Finn's Jesus Storybook Bible

*Favorite pin I found: Home T-shirt

*Favorite song for the weekend: Tongue-Tied

*Favorite meal of the week: Jalapeno cheddar burgers Landon made last night.  Ah, my belly is still happy.

*Favorite moment with Finn: When I picked him up from his class at bible study and he said mama and smiled really big.

*Favorite moment with friends:  Having dinner with an awesome couple on Monday night who shared openly with us and encouraged Landon and I in our marriage.

*Favorite current design project:  An adoption t-shirt I am working on for some friends of my sister.  I just sent it to the printer today and I am so excited to see the results!

*Favorite yoga pose from class: Warrior 3 pose

*Favorite realization:  I am blessed by all the friends and family in my life...so, so very blessed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails