5.13.2013

mother's day...

5.13.13-2

5.13.13-4

5.13.13-3

5.13.13-1

5.12.13-1

I was so blessed to spend mother's day with my sweet boy and my amazing husband.  They got me some local coffee from our favorite place, and a locally made sea monster t-shirt I had been eyeing.  Landon watched Finn so I could take a long nap after church, which was ah-mazing!  Tucking Finn into bed last night, I sat and read to him Love You Forever...read that and try not to cry. :)

Being a mama has changed me dramatically in the past two years.  I have learned so much...about myself, and about my son.  I have been challenged almost daily, and it seems that I am not always the "perfect" mom I envisioned I would aim to be when I was pregnant.  There are days when I lose my patience, and days where I have to say I'm sorry to Finn, and to Landon.  I don't have it all figured out, but you know what...no one does!  :)  But the blessings I have received from being a mama far outweigh any negatives.  This little one was given to me so that I might love him dearly, and teach him how to love others.  It is an honor to be a mama, and I am so thankful for this opportunity.

I am also blessed to have two dear mothers in my life, and to know many other moms who have been amazing examples to me.  Here's to all the moms and moms-to-be out there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails