7.02.2013

baby girl headband...























Some good friends from our small group recently had a sweet baby girl!  It's their first, and we get to see them today when we take some food over to their house.  They didn't find out what they were having until the birthday, so it was a wonderful surprise for everyone that knows them.

As soon as we heard, I knew I wanted to make a little headband for the little one.  Finn tried it on to model, and I have to say, he looked pretty darn cute.  It made me want to have a little girl someday so I can put headbands on her.  Maybe I'll just make some sweatbands for Finn to wear in the meantime. :)

So happy for our friends!  What a blessing this child is and will be to so many people!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails