9.26.2013

little moments...























When life gets so busy that I forget which things I need to make priorities in my life, I see an image like this in our home and it brings me back to reality.

There's nothing sweeter than watching my husband parent our son in a loving, patient way.  I see so much of Landon when I look at Finn, and I see how Finn looks up to his dad and admires him greatly.  It makes my heart so happy when I see them together.

Life can easily become caught up in new gadgets, latest trends, money, materials, status.  But at the end of the day, all those things don't really matter as much as building relationships and setting a foundation of kindness, love, and morals for our children.

I will be savoring these little moments as I see them, and always remember these early years in Finn's life.  I am a truly blessed mama and wife.  God is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails