3.18.2010

Good Health, Good Luck, and Happiness

We've never been big on celebrating St. Patrick's day, but I felt like having a fun night, and the holiday made a good reason to do something special.

I surprised Landon with a nice and romantic dinner complete with Frank Sinatra and candles. We had spaghetti with homemade cherry and sun-dried tomato meat sauce, fresh strawberries and bananas, and some sparkling juice. For dessert, I made Irish Cream Brownies and some delicious Irish Cream coffee. The coffee was so good and easy to make, so I'll pass along the recipe here. I used Bailey's, but if that's not your cup of tea then Irish Cream syrup makes a great substitute.

We're headed up to my sister's over the weekend, and she's saving us some real St. Patrick's day feasting of corned beef and cabbage, so we'll do it all again!! But what's not to love about good food, good friends, and good music??

















For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way -
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.
~Author Unknown

Cheers,

Leah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails