3.17.2010

Spring Love

One of my favorite places to look for beautiful things is the Ruche website. They have amazing clothes and accessories with such a fresh and simple look. Here are some of my favorites from their new spring collection. So inspiring.












I'm taking it easy today. The sun is out, the birds are singing, and it's so lovely. Landon has the car today, so I might go for a walk and enjoy some free time. I just accepted a job and I'll start working full time in April, so I'm trying to enjoy these last days without working.

Listening to Rogue Wave and making some tea then doing my crosswords. Tonight I think I'm going to surprise Landon with a special dinner...we're celebrating St. Pat's day on Saturday with my sister and brother-in-law, so I thought I'd just do a nice dinner tonight.

Love the spring time!!!

Cheers,

Leah

1 comment:

Casey Purdy said...

Leah,
I'm so glad to hear that you got a job! Congrats. I hope the new family will be a good match for you.
Casey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails