3.31.2010

Lovely Times With Lovely Friends

Landon and I had the pleasure of having two of my college girl friends over for the weekend. It is so nice to be in a larger apartment where we can actually let people stay over comfortably. We spent the weekend exploring Indianapolis....Farmer's Market where I got some fresh Basil, City Market, which isn't open for the season yet we realized, Broadripple, where we need to find the secret to parking, and so much more!

We bought some barstools from World Market and are very pleased with how well they match our wooden table and chairs. At the Fashion Mall at Keystone, we found some beautiful china knobs for our refurbished desk at Anthropologie...LOVE that store! Even though many things are way out of my price range, I love going in and just looking and getting some great design ideas. So inspiring.
We topped off the day by meeting two other friends at the Cheesecake Factory for some delicious treats.

I edited some highlights of our weekend for you to enjoy. Some of the photos were taken by Landon and my friend Ballard.

Cheers,

Leah

"I count myself in nothing else so happy
As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends."
- William Shakespeare










1 comment:

Ballard said...

we had a great weekend with you. It was so much fun and hope to see you more often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails