8.14.2010

tomato, tomatta

Last weekend I coaxed Landon to go to a Shakespeare in the Park performance up in Noblesville. I'm so proud of Landon for trying out things with me that he normally wouldn't be too interested in. But he's a trooper and I love him for that! I love that Landon and I are different in some areas, and yet we can come together on common ground...meshed together with my lover boy. Love him!

We decided to make some homemade bruschetta and take it as a small dinner picnic at the park. Of course we grabbed some of our favorite Pomegranate soda from Whole Foods to go with...ah I could drink that every night.

I used some vine-ripened red and gold tomatoes and a sweet vidalia onion we picked up at a little farmer's stand near our apartment. Tossing in some fresh basil and balsamic vinegar, and paired with some french bread and parmesan slices, we had the perfect little supper.

We had such a fun little evening watching the Love's Labor Lost and enjoying our supper together in the lovely summer night. I love going out and doing things that don't involve movies or malls or massive crowds, just a simple night instead.
























1 comment:

Casey Purdy said...

Hey Leah... I'm so glad you and Landon are experiencing new things together. By the way, I love the bag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails