12.28.2010

Sweet sister of mine

I drove up to Goshen last night to start training for the photo job, but plans changed at the last minute.  So I got a pleasant surprise of getting to spend the day with my sister!  We haven't gotten a lot of quality one on one time with each other for awhile so this was a super sweet treat.
We bummed around her house today watching reruns of My Fair Wedding and eating yummy soup, then we headed out for some good coffee and talk.  I love Hannah so much.  We are pretty much best buds and have been since we were little.



















I'll be traveling around these next few days, so I won't be able to post until later this week!  Hope you all are having a good one and recovering from the Christmas festivities while gearing up for New Years!

xo

ps. I got my hair cut before Christmas and LOVE it!!!  Short hair is so much fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Inseparable sisters...always best friends. Warms a momma's heart.
Coolmom84679

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails