12.31.2010

2010 is saying goodbye...


















Well, this wonderful year of 2010 has been amazing!  I am actually sad to see it go because so many awesome things happened...

We moved to Indianapolis for Landon's job and had such a fun year living in our little love nest.

My sister and I went on an epic East Coast Spring Break trip with our friend Ballard.

Landon and I had so many wonderful coffee dates, talking and learning more about each other.

Hannah and Jon hosted the most amazing lakeside Sushi Party ever.

Two words: Blitzen Trapper

We celebrated our two year anniversary of The Most Perfect Story.

We celebrated our first year wedding anniversary!!  I'm the luckiest girl ever.

We got to spend an amazing week in Jamaica with my sister and her husband.

Our first real Christmas tree was pretty cool.

I have so much to be thankful for!!

I am so looking forward to 2011 now.  We have some exciting things planned....a possible move, some fun trips, a new job for me, and some new changes within our home and life that will give us more time with each other.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's celebration with friends and family.
See you next Year!

Love,

Leah

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What a wonderful, exciting year! Happy 2011!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails