1.14.2011

Alyssa and Tony are in love...

i hope you all have an amazing weekend!  landon and i plan on taking it easy and staying around indy for a change.

i leave you with a quick bio on a fun couple.  alyssa is a friend of mine from college, and she recently got engaged!  alyssa is a talented artist and has a cute blog
she and tony are planning on getting married this summer, so i thought i'd ask them some questions and post some photos.  i'm so happy for them!!

















How did you two meet?
Tony and I actually met in elementary school.  Having gone to different middle schools though, we didn't reunite until 4 years later in high school, when we started dating our junior year.


How did Tony propose to you?
It was December 16th. Tony and I went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Fort Wayne, Biajjis. Later, he took me to a park near down town where we went on a very cold walk. Shortly after, he got down on one knee!


What do you do?
I currently work at College Wesleyan Church as a graphic designer. I work with so many kind people. It's such a great environment.  


What does Tony do?
Tony works at Best Buy on the sales floor selling computers and gadgets that I've never seen in my life! He loves it. 


What are your dreams for the future?
Our dreams for the future? We don't really know!  Tony would love to be a supervisor or even a manager of a Best Buy and I would love to be a ...stay at home wife? Just kidding :) I would love to work in a creative field doing something that I love every single day. Eventually, our dream is to also have children. We just want to live a happy and healthy life. 


What is the coolest thing you two have done together?
I'm not sure if it's the coolest thing we have ever done, but we absolutely love going to the Indiana Dunes together. It feels like a vacation to us even though it's only three hours away and is a total day trip. Although fairly close to our hometown, we feel like we're out of state while listening to the beautiful lake and climbing up the enormous dunes! We have so much fun. 


What is your favorite characteristic of Tony?
This is a hard question because there are so many things about Tony that I love. One of my favorite though, is his motivation and perseverance. He is such a hard worker in both his job and our relationship. He takes his job very seriously and that is so attractive and important to me. And when I'm being stubborn, it's him who steps up. I am so appreciative of that. If he was like me... it might not be pretty!  He wants me to be happy. His motivation to being a good man towards me, family, friends, co workers, customers and others is such a great characteristic that he has.


What is Tony's favorite characteristic of you?
Tony's favorite and most appreciative characteristic of me is the encouragement and push that I give him to being the best person that he can be.

If you had one day to do anything you wanted together, how would you spend it?
Probably travel somewhere warm just to get a way for a little while. We love not having any worries in the world for just a day or so.  A guilty free shopping spree somewhere in there might be nice too :) Tony and I really just love spending time together and not having anything specific to do or worry about. One of my favorite things to do with him is just relax, having a nice meal together or taking a walk in a park.


What is the meal or snack you two eat together the most?
Either a Chinese meal or an Italian meal. He always opes for Chinese, and me Italian! We eat a lot of both :) 

What is the most important part of making a relationship work?
Communication. Communicating to one another about both good things and bad is such an important facet in a relationship. You have to know what the other person is feeling and thinking and be able to talk openly about both of these things and more. You have to know how each other work and communication plays a huge role in that.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails