10.03.2011

Fall and love....

First off, today is a happy day!  Landon and I are celebrating two whole years of marriage!  Wow, I can't believe it, and I'm so so so happy.  We are still wildly in love with each other and our relationship grows deeper every day.  We celebrated a bit early over the weekend, so I'll post those pics later.  Tonight, I'm just making a a homemade dinner and something pumpkin for dessert I think.  We'll probably build a fire and enjoy a quiet evening just the two of us.  It's fun to look back on the best day of my life, here's a post I did last year.

We love Fall around here, and I'm loving the crisp days and bright sun.  I love decorating for Fall, so here's a peek at how we like to make our home a bit warmer with some Fall decor...












3 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy happy two year! How sweet! And I love how fall your house looks. :)

k said...

happy anniversary!! that is awesome :)

Elaine said...

I love the seasonal decorations, it's not something we tend to do in England (except Christmas) but I might start the trend.
Happy anniversary! Ours was two years in August, time flies right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails