5.22.2012

lately







*homemade spinach goat cheese pizza.  our inspiration is from Archer Farms version at Target...so good!  our attempt was a pretty fair success, I would say.

*my little boy, his sweet face helps me deal with all the not fun things that come my way.

*we found the coolest blown up potato chip evah!  (yes, this is what sunday nights look like at our house.)

*getting super pumped for my sister's baby shower this weekend!  i have had the best time putting decor and details together with some fun DIY projects...pictures will be taken for sure!

*i finally made a bracelet from an inspirational one I found and pinned awhile back from free people.  i love it and it will be a great piece for the summer.

*since Finn is now eating a couple small solid meals each day, we have a ton of fresh fruit sitting around.  we skipped right over the rice cereal and went with natural, low allergy fruit to start.  he loves bananas so very much, but we're having him try a variety of things.  little buddy is really starting to bulk up now. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails