1.10.2013

diy headbands for a baby girl...

1.10.13-1

A friend recently had a sweet baby girl and since I have a baby boy, I was excited to make something frilly for her.  I found this fun and easy diy, and tweaked it a bit to make my own headbands.  I got some jersey fabric from JoAnn Fabrics and just cut and sewed them together.  I didn't use hot glue as some previous headbands I made got a bit messy...me and hot glue are on a journey to understand each other.

Simple to make, and hopefully comfortable to wear for the little one, these headbands are so fun.  Hopefully someday, I can make one for my own little girl.

On a side note:
I've been keeping up with my New Year's aspirations and attended a yoga class last night.  So much fun, and challenging too.  I found this video online to add to my practice at home throughout the week and it's one of my favorite routines I've ever tried.  Tie this in with a healthy low-carb menu Landon and I have been trying, and my body will be healthy and in shape in no time!  Excited about this and at how I'm actually sticking with it at the moment.  Let's hope that continues....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails