2.05.2013

friends...

600931_745506588276_943664048_n
A peek at my new dark hair, and my sweet friend.

Yesterday I had the treat of spending the day with one of my besties.  She is full of life and laughter all the time, and she brings so much joy into my life. (When she, my sister, and I are all together, it's crazy!)

We splurged on cupcakes and an amazing flour-less cake she made, and watched Downton Abbey while chatting and pinning.  A serious girls' day, to be sure. :)

It is so important to me to have a few good friends in my life...friends that are honest, genuine, and not afraid to speak their hearts.  I am so thankful to have people exactly like this.  What are we without people around us to challenge and encourage us?  I am all the better for it!

2 comments:

k said...

i so agree about friends..choose wisely, eh?

Hena Tayeb said...

I agree about friends.. mine are mostly continents away.. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails