2.04.2013

monday...

Source: flickr.com via Leah on Pinterest


Good morning, friends.  Happy Monday and happy February!

We had a whirlwind weekend, and week too.  We found out we are able to stay in our condo and we are signing another lease soon!  That made life a lot easier around here...no packing!  We dearly love our little home, and I am excited to stay one more year.

On Friday, some high school girls from our old church back home came to stay with us for a girls' weekend.  We did facials, nails, watched some movies, shopped, had coffee, and ate some treats.  I think they had a good time, and I loved having some girls around for a bit.  We are already making plans for a summer trip to lounge by our pool and take bike rides on the Monon.  Ah, to be young again.  :)

Today, I get to see one of my best friends for the day.  She is truly inspiring to me and is always encouraging.  We will get our traditional Flying Cupcakes...3 years running!  And I believe we will be watching Downton Abbey episodes.

I also got my hair colored for the first time in 3 1/2 years.  I went dark again like I used to in the old days, and I love it!  Landon loves it too and I think it brought him back to those olden days as well.  It's a perfect color for these winter days.

On to another good week, I think.  We have fellowship with good friends two evenings, I have yoga on Wednesday which has been so good, and on Friday we are heading to Louisville to see my Aunt and Uncle and cousins.

I am trying to focus on quiet moments this week.  Life seems to get so crazy for us, and it takes a conscious effort to slow down.  But it's so worth it when I do!

1 comment:

Kate Harvey said...

Would love to see that new hair!!! I bet it's beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails